Predictive Maintenance Technician (Quality Technician) - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 931284BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 24, 2022
The starting pay rate for this position is $41.64 per hour.
Work with a team of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Cast Members. Utilize sophisticated testing equipment and software to evaluate and trend the condition of critical rotating equipment through the use of vibration analysis, oil analysis, laser alignment, and ultrasonic leak detection. Equipment requiring testing includes pumps, compressors, gearboxes, and motors, as well as a wide variety of unique pieces of equipment associated with attractions and infrastructure. Participate in root cause analysis efforts.
- Using established equipment configurations and data collection routes, collect, analyze and report findings and recommendations to responsible teams.
- Build machine configurations and parameters for newly added equipment.
- Utilize in-house oil analysis equipment and report findings and make recommendations.
- Performs Laser Alignments on machine shafts belt sheaves, etc. Install and remove shims as well as perform other operations to achieve precision alignments.
- Performs air and gas leak surveys utilizing ultrasonic technology.
- Comply with company procedures and policies including completing required training.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess the basic Level II vibration analysis skills identified in ISO or ASNT SNT-TC-1A.
- Understanding of machine diagnostics and complex operating systems; ability to understand and use reference materials (manuals, schematics, etc.); knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and data analysis.
- Familiarity with industrial environment and predictive maintenance activities.
- Commitment to safety.
- Candidate may need to access equipment pits, work platforms, cat walks, roofs and similar areas by ladder, as well as walk several miles per day.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/ds.
- The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Development and Training:
- Must be open to any shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays, with any combination of days off.
- Current Level II qualification in vibration analysis.
- High School Education
Additional Information:Must be open to any shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays, with any combination of days off.
KEYWORD: dlrcasting, dlr casting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.