Resort Transportation and Parking - Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 884268BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 01, 2022
New higher wage rate!
The starting rate for a Resort Transportation and Parking Host/Hostess is $17.00/ hour.
Responsibilities:The Resort Transportation and Parking Cast Members are responsible for the following: Welcome & greet our Guests as they arrive at the Resort. Determine and process the appropriate parking charge using a computer based point of sale program. Requires basic computer skills and mathematical skills for providing Guests with change and maintaining a balanced cash drawer. This position requires consistent standing, twisting, and reaching. Assists Guests with loading/unloading of strollers, wheelchairs and other personal items, constant Guest interaction, knowledge of Resort and Park information. Visually ensures that Guests/Cast are following safety guidelines. Interacts constantly with Guests, answering questions, providing directions, providing event information, and other services to help create a positive experience for our Guests. Consistently standing, walking, and climbing stairs. Must be able to handle stressful situations, including Guest emergencies and lost children. Requires frequent spieling and the ability to project one’s voice in a courteous manner. Must be proactive with Guests to answer questions and assist when needed. Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Prolonged standing for 2 to 3 hours at a time
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- Working at various heights may be required for some roles
- Cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.