Sales Support Integration Operations ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10004122 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Aug. 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Lead the daily operation of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Sales Support Integration team which supports the entire contract process including:
- Credit underwriting
- Prepare real estate documents
- Record contracts with respective counties
- Provide support by phone and email to DVC Members and the DVC Sales team
- Ensure contracts close within business timeline
- Process post-closing documents for real estate contracts, updates to membership (add/remove from title), and title policies
You will report to Sr. Mgr Sales Support Integration.
Responsibilities include the following and more:
- Provide leadership, coaching, and professional development to direct reports
- Remove barriers and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Promote knowledge of products, processes, and legal/regulatory requirements through coaching, presentations, and training
- Deliver communications to team
- Address and resolve Guest concerns, making adjustments to operation
- Resolve conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making and escalation competencies
- Work with other areas within DVC to align with main focus areas, provide exceptional service, and determine opportunities for improvement
- Always analyze, observe, and adjust workload and scheduling
- Identify and analyze data for themes, trends, and root cause identification
- Show passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion including inviting diverse perspectives, encouraging an inclusive work environment and supporting workforce diversity
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have:
- 2+ years leadership experience in an operational area
- Experience in title or real estate documentation
- Can think strategically, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing plans at an operational level
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Analytical, reporting, and presentation skills
- Can transition between strategy and daily operations while applying capability and capacity of the team
- Can work independently and has the discernment to escalate issues
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Collaborative and comfortable working and communicating with and with all levels and teams
- Can be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Experience leading virtual teams
Preferred Qualifications/We Would Like You to Have:
- 5+ years leadership experience in an operational area
- 3+ years' experience in real estate property transactions
- Disney Vacation Club product understanding
- Licensed Title Agent
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Development, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.