Senior Analyst – Revenue Management & Analytics - DisneylandApply NowApply Later Job ID 786024BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 22, 2021
Candidates will have strong communication, partnering, and analytical skills, including advanced excel modeling, Tableau, and SQL experience. The candidate will have a natural curiosity to understand the "why" behind business performance, take a proactive role in problem-solving, be results oriented, be able to prioritize, and be a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Predictive Analysis – Leverage mathematical and statistical techniques along with historical data to drive insights to determine continuous improvement opportunities and develop predictive demand and revenue models
- Data Visualization – Leverage data visualization techniques and communication skills to present complex analytical findings in clear business terms that facilitate acceptance and execution by business partners and senior executives
- Business Goal Achievement – Evaluate key business drivers to measure the success of pricing decisions, incorporating science based insights to identify strategic opportunities, and collaborating with partners to project manage and execute annual and promotional pricing decisions and initiatives
- Partner Collaboration – Develop and maintain relationships with Marketing, Research, Legal, and Forecasting/Revenue Management to communicate performance, understand new initiatives, and identify impacts of strategic opportunities
- Minimum three years of work experience in statistical, business analysis, and/or strategy development
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing and manipulating large amounts of data, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (including VBA), SQL, and Tableau
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to shift between technical and non-technical terminology depending on audience
- Demonstrated problem-solving, creative thinking, and partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated exceptional sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
- Five plus years of work experience in statistical, business analysis, and/or strategy development
- Prior experience with pricing, revenue management, and/or forecasting
- Understanding of revenue management concepts (e.g., dilution, displacement)
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field
Preferred EducationMaster’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, Economics, Data Science or a quantitative field or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.