Senior Guest Experience Manager - Food and BeverageApply NowApply Later Job ID 995862BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 13, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Food and Beverage and Banquets.
- Provide a world class hotel experience to our guest by focusing on Disney Service Standards.
- Maintain the Hotel's Forbes ratings.
- Work with guests and cast members and resolving any issues.
- Inspire and develop a diverse team.
- Be a teacher and developer.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Manage daily staffing levels based on demand. Provide daily results.
- Complete Resort plans relating to cost control and other food and beverage plans.
- 2 or more years of leadership/managerial experience.
- Experience with multiple styles of service such as QRS, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Networking and partnering experience.
- Experience partnering with other hotel departments including Signature Dining, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Bell & Valet, Spa and Engineering.
- Prior experience leading in a union environment.
Required EducationHigh School Education Required.
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.