Senior Guest Experience Manager-Front Office HotelsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10005952 Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 02, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
The Senior Front Office Guest Experience Manager leads the daily operations of the Front Office including Front Desk, Guest Services, Concierge and Recreation at the Hotels of Disneyland Resort. You will interact with Guests, Cast Members, external service providers, the local community, and partners on a daily basis to provide a seamless arrival experience and delivery of superb service. You will use a complex property management system and other multi-functional hotel/guest services systems.
You will report to the Manager- Front Office
- Exercise leadership - Lead a team of hourly Front Office Cast Members while demonstrating The Disney Leader Basics, serving as a model The Five Keys Basics (safety, courtesy, show, inclusion and efficiency) and delivering service from the heart. Conduct regular meetings with Cast Members to communicate relevant information. Recognize, coach, develop and inspire a diverse team of Cast Members.
- Ensure safety – Ensure an environment where Guest and Cast Safety are the first priority.
- Manage the Hotel Front Office operation – You will spend up to 80% of each day working in the operating area interfacing with Guests and Cast Members. Make daily operational decisions that benefit Guests, Cast Members and the business. Monitor daily staffing levels based on demand.
- Support and lead training - Maintain current training proficiencies and sign-off on training and recertification completed by Cast Members.
- Strategic Thinker- Manage many variables at one time, creatively and using all available resources
- Partner with key players - Communicate and partner with other leaders, peers and partners to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Manage budgets and projects
Basic Qualifications/You Will Have
- Hotel Front Office Leader with 3+ years experience supporting the vision of the area leader
- Experience partnering with fellow Cast Members and peers to move the operation forward to the next level of excellence through accountability
- Demonstrated ability to influence and be an agent for change
- Demonstrated skills to see responsibilities through to completion
- Self-starter who continually pursues learning opportunities
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- 1+ years experience with Opera Property Management System or related property management systems
- Related leadership experience
- Experience presenting information
- Multilingual skills
- Forbes Standards of Service knowledge
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.