Senior Marketing Strategy Project Manager - DigitalApply NowApply Later Job ID 975311BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Senior Marketing Strategy Manager will contribute to the development of priority marketing projects to achieve business goals and will quickly assess and implement new programs that create revenue. The Senior Marketing Strategy Manager will guide communication planning rooted in consumer insights, drive go-to-market innovation, activate unplanned revenue-driving programs, identify new market opportunities, and manage ongoing performance and optimization.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the Senior Marketing Strategy Manager will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
You will report to the Manager, Marketing Strategy.
- Support the Disneyland Resort digital vision and strategy to achieve excellent digital products and experiences that promote Guest satisfaction and revenue
- Increase annual results by developing 360 marketing programs that incorporate strategic planning, critical thinking, analytics, and new ideas
- Analyze our business' performance, needs, risks and opportunities, and recommend insights-driven solutions to address gaps in forecast or competitive marketplace
- Manage consumer direct marketing efforts targeting all key audience segments including locals, domestic/international tourists, and growth segments
- Provide relevant creative and strategic input to partners across the entire marketing organization
- Build relationships and lead cross-discipline teams to ensure execution of tactics
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a history of implementing marketing campaigns and developing new strategies that create marketing campaign success
- Experience with tech-driven product marketing with an understanding of and passion for new digital trends and technologies
- Understanding of a broad set of marketing disciplines – covering PR, creative, media, social and digital, partnerships, et al.
- Ability to frame up a verbal or written POV that influences leaders, partners and peers
- Experience in working with complex data sets, visualizing data, creating clear narrative within a presentation and creation of presentation decks
- Project managed a high-volume portfolio of tactical programs
- Success in partnerships in and out of marketing, and team leadership in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Experience working with P&L, annual operating plans, and interpreting and communicating data
- A thought process that leads to great ideas and the ability to embrace risk-taking
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word
- Previous experience in marketing strategy, digital product strategy, digital trends/technologies, consumer packaged goods (CPG), advertising agency and/or brand management
- Experience leading and implementing strategic roadmaps for national-level marketing campaigns
- Language proficiency (Spanish, Mandarin)
Required EducationBachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent
Preferred EducationMBA or Equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.