Senior Stage Manager- Park OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 963703BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 04/28/2022 Flex Type On-Site
You will report to an Area Manager or Operations Manager
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence and working in the operation daily, which includes working with Guests and Cast Members and resolving any issues
- Maintain positivity and Cast focus to inspire and develop a diverse team
- Recognize Cast Members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence in safety, courtesy, show, inclusion and efficiency. Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success
- Exceed Guest expectations that yield results and positive Guest feedback
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to Cast Members
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit Guests, Cast Members and the demands of the business
- Monitor daily staffing levels based on demand. Deliver daily results
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the Guest and Cast experience
- 4 years of leadership/managerial experience in an hourly, Stage Manager or equivalent salaried leadership role
- Ability to drive and improve operational processes and efficiencies.
- Experience leading in a team environment, hold self and others accountable, and the ability to deal with conflict with partnership and networking skills
- Ability to teach others, mentor Cast and peers; demonstrate influencing skills
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills
- Ability to balance some project work with daily operating needs
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment and adapt to new technology
- Demonstrated understanding of the impact of financial aspects of an operation and some knowledge of the levers to (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays
- Operations experience in Attractions, Custodial, Food & Beverage, Main Entrance, Retail or Resort Transportation & Parking or similar operational roles (at DLR or outside the Theme Park industry.)
- Prior experience leading in a union environment
- Bilingual skills
Required EducationHigh school degree or equivalent
Preferred EducationBachelor’s degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.