Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Trainer - BankingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 693187BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Aug. 23, 2019
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of how we work together individually and collectively to support and co-create the Member experience and value creation across departments and levels within the organization
- Effective collaborator and strong teamwork skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Displays good judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Previous Design/Faciliation of Technical and Soft Skill Programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 3-5 years experience in a Financial Institution
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proficiency in Adobe Connect, Presenter, Captivate
- Previous Management experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 125,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.