Already applied?View Dashboard
Sous Chef-Fine DiningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 848409BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 10/06/2021
- Expertise in all aspects of Culinary Arts, such as butchery, saucier, pastry and modern techniques
- Superior knowledge in different styles of cuisines, such as French, Italian, Mediterranean and regional American
- Communication skills to educate the staff in the vision of Signature Restaurants
- Able to cultivate and foster strong relationships with fellow Artisans, Farmers, Fishmongers, Ranchers and Foresters
- Organizational and time management skills
- 5 plus years of Culinary Management experience in a fine dining environment
- Computer skills in Excel, writing and food costing
- Ability to work flexible schedule with variable shifts and days off in a rapidly changing environment
- Superior knowledge in Wine pairing and service
- Superior knowledge in the execution of fine dining FOH service
- Associate degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.