Sr Guest Exp Mgr-Food & BeverageApply NowApply Later Job ID 985141BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
You will report to: Manager of Food & Beverage
- Work in the operation daily, which includes working with guests and cast members and resolving any issues.
- Recognize cast members and hold them accountable for delivering excellence with the Five Keys in safety, courtesy, inclusion, show and efficiency. Be a teacher and developer, take a sincere interest in the Cast and be vested in their success.
- Exceed guest expectations that yield results and positive guest feedback to help achieve a Forbes 4 star rating
- Advocate for change, inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Partner and collaborate with other leadership teams due to shared Cast base.
- Be a functional / subject matter expert of the operation.
- Participate in departmental meetings and communicate relevant information to cast members.
- Participate and provide operational perspective in project planning and LOB departmental meetings.
- Make balanced daily operational decisions that benefit guests, cast members and the demands of the business.
- Manage daily staffing levels based on demand and provide daily results.
- Support local projects and monitor any potential impacts to the guest and cast experience.
- Implement Resort projects relating to cost control and other food & beverage programs.
- Support change, taking calculated risks to integrate processes, removing barriers and aligning performance goals of the hourly Cast.
- 6+ Years of experience in a leadership role within Food & Beverage.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Understand how to read a P&L to improve greater revenue.
- Experience with multiple styles of service such as High-Volume Fine Dining, Quick Service, Table Service, Concierge, Bar/Lounge, & Pool/Cabanas.
- Demonstrated operational guest service experience and guest service skills
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment.
- Understand the impact of financial aspects of an operation (i.e. operating budget, revenue, labor, inventory systems, costs, etc.) as it relates to the Main Business Indicators.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts and holidays.
- Understand scope beyond immediate area – will partner with other hotel departments including, Signature Dining, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Bell & Valet, Spa, Engineering, Stores, etc.
- Experience managing multiple locations at one time.
- Food Cost Control
- High-level Guest Service
- Team Development
- Prior experience leading in a union environment
- Bilingual skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.