Already applied?View Dashboard
System Analyst - MaximoApply Now Apply Later Job ID 786033BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products,Disneyland Resort Date posted 05/04/2021
As a Systems Analyst in FOS, your primary responsible is to provide On-site support, Training, Troubleshooting, Implementation and development as related to the asset management system (Maximo). Other responsibilities will include process support for the FOS organization related to technology and systems.
- Detail Oriented with solid communication skills
- Managing Project Tasks for deployment of Maximo related application across mobile and desktop environments
- Facilitate training for variety of users
- Assist users by troubleshooting, resolving and documenting solutions
- Understanding general systems maintenance tasks (i.e. creating/adjusting user accounts, PM module maintenance, Work Order tracking module, data integrity, reporting, etc.)
- Working a variety of shifts to support deployment schedules
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service oriented
- Proven experience and solid understanding of Oracle and SQL database
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Project Management and Task prioritization skills
- Demonstrated partnering skills with local and distributed work teams
- Provide after hours on-call support for client group in a team rotation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Comfortable with facilitating/speaking with small to large groups in meeting and training environments
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Ability to analyze business solutions to recommend efficient technical needs
- Business Objects, Tableau or other reporting development experience
- Experience in Facilities Asset Management (particularly Maximo)
- Software development
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps and development tools
- 3+ years supporting technology implementations/customer support
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or technology related field, or equivalent experience
- Facilities Management certifications
- ITIL Foundation certifications
- Agile project management certifications
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.