Already applied?View Dashboard
Tenaya Stone Spa DirectorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724756BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 11/21/2019
- Ensure that guest receive an efficient, friendly and personalized service from all team members
- Identify ongoing training and development needs for the Spa team to add value to the business and to develop team member potential
- Effective planning and delivery of sales, marketing and promotional activity to maximize all revenue opportunities in line with business objectives.
- Manage guest concerns effectively; use guest feedback to promote long-term improvements in products and services
- Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations comply
- Maintain the product in line with Disney brand standards
- Delivery of all business processes and operational protocols
- DelidD • Direct and build operations from all spa revenue centers.
- Inspire a guest service attitude in all employees
- Have developed and marketed, through Sales and Marketing Department, spa programs for groups.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with guests, groups, personnel from other departments and senior management.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional and teamwork environment.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
- Minimum of 5 years of Spa management experience leading salaried leaders and Spa therapists.
- In-depth knowledge of Spa Operations and Development, Health, Fitness, Wellness or related fields.
- Strong financial acumen
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management organization skills
- Professional work experience in local market
- Strong passion for exceeding guest service expectations
- A minimum of two (2) spa pre-openings including experience in the design and construction process.
- Advanced degree, preferably in a relevant field, which will assist the candidate in job function (Hotel/spa management)
- University degree or practical experience in lieu
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.