Already applied?View Dashboard
Tenaya Stone Spa Guest Experience ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724757BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disneyland Resort Date posted 11/21/2019
ResponsibilitiesYou will provide leadership in all spa locations including front of house operations, reservations, front desk, back of house operations, and spa services. Your focus will be on ensuring exceptional guest and Cast Member service by accomplishing the following.
- Overseeing all guest and cast member experiences in the spa
- Occasionally maintaining schedules for all cast members working in the spa
- Possessing complete knowledge of all spa services and products while educating and training guests and cast members
- Actively promoting spa treatments, services, sessions and retail outlets, as well as programs and special promotions
- Handling guest and Cast Member questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Providing accurate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Regularly attending/participating in leadership development training and ongoing spa training to remain up-to-date on current practices
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of proven leadership experience in a spa/hotel environment
- Ability to lead a diverse team utilizing various motivational and developmental tactics
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality and ability to provide excellent guest service skills.
- Strong influencing skills and previous experience handling difficult/sensitive situations with minimal/no supervision.
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Proactive in anticipating guest and Cast Member needs
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a spa/hotel environment
- Knowledge about the resort and surrounding area
- High school degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.