Undergraduate Finance Assoc (CT) (05)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 794812BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 21, 2021
The Finance and Accounting Divisions are responsible for managing the financial and business affairs of the domestic Theme Parks and Resorts segment of The Walt Disney Company. The Undergraduate Associate role is a unique role where candidates can gain valuable real-world finance or accounting experience while attending college. Successful candidates may be placed into various departments depending on a combination of the organization’s need and the candidate’s preferences. Departments may Parks Finance, Resort Hotels Finance, and Facility Operations Services Finance.
- Work with the Finance or Accounting team supporting the Disneyland Resort with financial analysis, consolidation and data input, and partnering with other areas across the organization. Other duties may include reporting, data analysis, and planning processes including the Annual Operating Plan and the quarterly forecast.
- Minimum of 24 hours a week during business hours during the school year and full-time during the summer
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in and learn in a fast-paced team environment, both in person and virtually
- Must be a Sophomore or Junior currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.