Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Visual Merchandising Intern, Anaheim, Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522286BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 02/07/2018
Merchandise Presentation Design Intern, Anaheim, Summer/Fall 2018
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by…
- Participating in creative ideas for windows displays, visual displays and new creative visual techniques.
- Create designs in Illustrator, In Design and/or Photoshop
- Being involved in daily visual role to include supporting Resort initiatives, attending global meetings, interaction with leaders from other lines of business, support of Global Retail Development (GRD) warehouse and overall support of show quality within Merchandise Presentation.
Basic QualificationsShowcase your skills in…
- Proficiency in adobe creative suite (Illustrator, In Design and/or Photoshop)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks on tight schedules
- Previous retail experience
- Familiar with Disney’s brand and culture
Preferred EducationJunior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in Merchandise Presentation, Interior Design or equivalent field OR have graduated within 6 months
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationMaterials Required:
- **A URL link of your digital portfolio should be placed at the top of your resume. Any resume missing a portfolio link will not be considered**
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Limited Housing Available: This internship is located in Anaheim, CA. Limited housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.