Already applied?View Dashboard
Washer/Dryer Attendant (Graveyard) - Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524685BR Location Anaheim, California, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disneyland Resort Date posted 02/05/2018
A Washer/Dryer attendant at the Disneyland Resort ensures the washing and drying of linens takes place in a safe and efficient manner, in order to effectively balance the workload throughout the Laundry Operation. They are also responsible for ensuring washers, dryers, ironers and folders are evenly supplied throughout the resort during their shift. This helps to create a magical stay for Guests as they experience the Resort in their home away from home.
The starting rate for a Washer/Dryer Attendant Cast Member is $11.36/hour.
- Follows directions and safety precautions while operating machines and using chemicals
- Monitors all machinery carts, bags and rail support structure at all times for safety hazards and maintenance problems
- Ensure wash area is clean and organized
- Coordinate with Bag Loader on prioritization of product to be loaded onto the overhead rail system
- Select and verify the product and quantity of bags from the rail system for the next available washer
- Load washers/dryers via the overhead rail system
- Unload washers/dryers into laundry carts in safe manner
- Properly select formulas on washers/dryers based on product
- Verify PH readings on all products to be neutral
- Conduct chemical transfers in a safe and organized manner per Operating Guidelines
- Weighs linen bags for maximum washer utilization and loads into appropriate rail according to classification
- Small washer attendant – Sort, wash, dry and fold all robes, color linen, shower curtains, sleeping bags, laundry bags, small blankets, gowns, utility towels and other specialty items
- Responsible for communicating with Engineers, Leads and/or Manager regarding equipment, chemical or unsafe issues
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read and understand MSDS sheets and recognizes precautions for each authorized chemical that may be used
- Able to read and understand directions for operating machines and recognizes when a machine is not functioning properly
- Able to identify when Softrol Injector system is not working properly, and react accordingly
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintains constant communication with Lead, Soil Sorter, Engineer Host and Manager as to which linen items are needed to fill daily demands
- Maintain constant oral and written communication
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
- Previous cleaning experience in a Laundry facility or similar environment
Company OverviewAt Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting