Post Production Coordinator (FTC)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10020536 Location Athens, Greece Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
(1 year Fixed Term Contract)
Responsible for the promo production for Disney+, FOX, FOX Life, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, National Geographic and National Geographic WILD
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Creating the monthly Promo Make-List for each channel along with Creative Manager.
- Creation of monthly promo campaigns and planning.
- Updating of Make-List and tracking promotional material.
- Supervising production timings and completion along with Creative Manager.
- Supervising the voice-over monthly recordings.
- Final delivery & Approval of promos (QC supervision).
- Responsible for delivering channels cross promos to affiliates.
- Responsible for delivering promos for the channel websites, Social Media and Digital use.
- On-site support for Marketing activations e.g. events, productions etc
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- 4-5 years of experience in a related fie
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Anticipate all production-related issues to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Having a good working knowledge of all transmission formats
- Copywriting basic skills
- Working proactively
- Swift response time to changes
- Excellent use of Greek and English both written and spoken
- Additional knowledge in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, AE and Illustrator is a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC GR Singl Partner EPE, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.