Account ExecutiveApply Now Apply Later Job ID 730168BR Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Dec. 06, 2019
Disney Advertising Sales Local (DASL) is the sales representative for the eight ABC Owned Television Stations and digital platforms.
Disney Advertising Sales Local is looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Account Executive who has built strong relationships with clients and their agencies, while driving revenue. The ideal candidate will possess excellent presentation skills as they will be required to speak articulately about the entire Disney Advertising Sales Local portfolio inclusive of the eight ABC Owned Television Stations and digital platforms.
- Prospect clients and agencies to learn about their corporate marketing strategies to create customized solutions for their brands.
- Provide and maintain a high level of service to clients; anticipate client needs, fulfill requests.
- Build and implement a detailed sales strategy to generate revenue across platforms.
- Provide management with required sales reporting
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with peers and management.
- Minimum 5 years of broadcast and digital media sales experience.
- Must have working knowledge of digital landscape and platforms.
- Strong network of key clients and agency partners.
- Must have strong work ethic, detailed oriented, positive and creative thinking, willing to adapt and learn new skills, strong problem solving, and self-motivated to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrated excellence in negotiation skill.
- Strong presentation (verbal and written communication) skills.
- Proficient knowledge of industry qualitative and quantitative research and the ability to garner revenue from these audience measurement resources. To adjust and interpret industry trends and successfully tailor media offerings to provide solutions and maximum revenue generation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.