Assistant Creative Manager - Creative, Fashion & Fashion GraphicsApply NowApply Later Job ID 10031728 Location Bangkok, Thailand Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Disney is seeking a passionate and commercially-minded Assistant Creative Manager with great ideas and eagerness to innovate in the fashion/apparel space.
- Work directly with the Softlines Creative Lead in Thailand and Vietnam and Thai Creative team in the development of seasonal trends, product toolkits and bespoke campaigns across apparel and accessories to lay the future blue print on creative, for an evolving consumer mindset
- Collaborate and implement the creative strategy for Direct-to-Retail, High Street Brands and E-Commerce first Fashion Brands that we have partnerships with
- Inspire and nurture local country licensees towards compelling product development, leveraging on knowledge of consumer insights and trends
- Derive new ways to pitch and approach new brands that are highly influenced by creative and consumer trends
- Develop seasonal, product toolkits and bespoke campaigns across apparel and accessories, constantly evolving and re-inventing
- Partner with business teams, creative team and licensees in the range planning and product development, inspiring with high quality concepts and designs across apparel, accessories and footwear
- Act as a brand guardian, ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney brand standards and guidelines via OPA, Online Product Approval Process and PLM Product Lifecycle Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion (Textile or Graphic Design with a strong Fashion sensibility)
- Strong Fashion and Graphic Design skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- 3-5 years of design experience with relevant design work in Fashion, Accessories or Footwear
- Creative, out-of-the box visionary, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Good understanding of fashion and apparel business as well as current market and design trends with an exceptional eye for style, design and detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong presentation skills in Keynote
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Thailand Company Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.