Already applied?View Dashboard
Creative Manager, Consumer Products & LicensingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 539945BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 03/29/2018
Walt Disney Southeast Asia was integrated in 2012 and have undergone rapid growth across multiple territories. And with the recent integration of The Walt Disney (Thailand) Company Limited at the end of 2016, we are excited to grow the Thailand business along with the region. We have more than 300 permanent Disney employees in Southeast Asia and 20+ Thailand that are focused on creating happiness for you and your families through magical moments and lifelong memories.
As Thailand is a high priority market for the region poised for long term sustainable growth and expansion, we are looking for talented, collaborative and passionate people who have the vision to plan and drive results and success. You will be working in an engaging and dynamic environment, and be part of a team which will make Disney a leading lifestyle brand in Thailand.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the creative strategy across all product categories of Disney, appropriate to consumer and retail
- Inspiring licensees to create compelling relevant product
- Act as custodian on the quality of Disney merchandise and play an integral role in the creation of innovative designs, leading product development with licensees in Thailand
- Nurture, inspire and train licensee design teams to create compelling product through fostering a collaborative and positive environment
- Develop and share knowledge through continual research of consumer and market trends to ensure that product development is in line with relevant global and local trends and appropriate to the positioning of each franchise and channel of distribution
- Support the category team by developing creative proposals and pitch materials to generate new business opportunities with potential partners as well as improve the quality and relevance of existing licensee products
- Support the retail team for in store and promotional branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Design or a related Field with proven product design and development /packaging experience
- Proficient in Mac Computer skills / knowledge including illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Keynote and other design software
- Native level of Thai and comfortable to communicate in English
- Strong team player; possessing team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams
- Equipped with excellent project management, eye for detail, committed to excellence and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of current marketing trends and up to date with latest category, product ,branding trend
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Thailand) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.