Disney+, Customer Relationship ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768207BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 27, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
This role is part of the Retention & Lifecycle team and is responsible for driving customer engagement and retention through the development, set up and optimisation of campaigns to support the key KPIs of acquisition, retention and customer lifetime value for Disney+.
This role will play a critical part in the Lifecycle and Retention marketing team and utilise deep technical understanding to drive customer engagement within the Thailand market.
- Assist and advise for engagement and retention campaigns in the local market
- Define engagement strategy to across pre-launch, onboarding and in life customers
- Define retention strategies to increase Life-Time-Value
- Assist in ensuring customer journeys across app and website are aligned with the brand proposition
- Work with the regional team to align on strategies
- Provide recommendation to set up campaigns both through direct communication channels and in app
- Guide and strategically plan to deliver localised campaigns
- Coordinate with creative teams to define creative concepts and brief build of creative assets
- Track effective management and delivery of campaigns
- Provide mechanism to evaluate performance and develop recommendations at a customer and campaign level including its performance and effectiveness
- Coordinate with product owners to define customer journeys and new features to drive engagement and retention
- Strategically plan for new customer engagement and retention techniques / approaches
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field
- Experienced in CRM marketing preferably in an online subscription business (e.g. gaming, telecommunications, entertainment or other relevant industry)
- Experienced working across digital channels including apps and website
- Hands on experience in developing campaigns from strategy through to execution and experimentation techniques
- Agency briefing and management
- Experience in campaign recreation and project management of the delivery
- Strong track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across different channels
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Meticulous and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to produce CRM copy in both Thai and English
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.