Executive Assistant - ContractApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687290BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Country Head
- Prepare and support any presentation deck and reports for meetings.
- Manage the day-to-day calendar, including organizing meetings and managing schedule.
- Coordinate and act as the point of contact for local and overseas meetings and conference arrangements.
- Handle daily correspondence (mails, emails, faxes), answer phone calls and take and relay messages in a timely manner.
- Receive guests/overseas visitors.
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, both in the office and at other locations.
- Liaise with their direct reports and other employees to ensure follow up and that deadlines are met.
- Assist in coordinating important pieces of work/projects for the Country Head and her team and others in the organization as required.
- Make travel arrangements which include booking of flights, ticketing, hotel reservations, visa application etc.
- Prepare and submit Travel & Entertainment (T&E) claims using the internal tracking system.
- Coordinate departmental calendar including department meetings and events.
- Provide ad hoc additional support to other senior managers in the team with T&E and travel booking as required.
- Other office duties and personal matters as and when assigned by Country Head.
- Secretarial Diploma and/or Business Administration Degree with 5+ years of experience in a similar role with a multi-national corporation.
- Experience in managing schedules, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing administrative support.
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule while remaining professional at all times & maintaining confidentiality of discussions.
- Highly organized with good spoken and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Apple Software Products (iCal, Mail, iCloud).
- Good etiquette, pleasant composure and a positive working attitude.
- A good team player who is mature, professional, highly motivated and energetic.
- Meticulous with good organizational and planning skills.
- Detail Oriented, pro-active and a self-starter.
- Proven ability to work well in teams.
- Keen understanding of stakeholder management & building organizational support.
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.