Already applied?View Dashboard
Executive CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 513386BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted 12/15/2017
The Executive Coordinator is responsible for understanding, aligning and consolidating all the strategic plans & activities of the LOBs in the Thailand market. This person will have the expertise in creativity and coordination of the details of the strategies and plans to assist heads of LOBs in storytelling in visual context the strategies, campaigns, and plans. This role will need to work closely with internal stakeholders to develop storytelling documents as well as assist in administrative / documentation processes required in daily business deliverables. Based in Thailand, this position will report to the Country Manager of Thailand.Apply Now Apply Later
- Learn and understand the LOBs businesses and strategic plans/campaigns.
- Assist to plan and develop creative business presentation in supporting the LOBs strategic plans.
- Consolidate business plans and presentations from all LOBs with creativity feel.
- Coordinate and create storytelling tools that will assist each LOB in their storytelling and business objectives.
- Create presentations and pitches for all LOBs and ensure that all presentation are consistent in branding themes, look and feel, aligned with our corporate identities.
- Arrange, coordinate, prepare minutes for all LOBs on all key internal and external business meetings.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, including local and regional executive assistants.
- Work closely with Country Manager to assist in daily administrative deliverables.
- Manage office and executive calendars and schedules.
- Assist in SAP, approval process, paperwork documentation, administrative processes.
- A university degree holder, preferably in business management or marketing with at least 1-2 years of business or marketing experience.
- Passion to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Creative and systematic, ability to think outside of the box.
- Able to work well in a matrix organization with various stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate high level of relationship / interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding team player who can multi-task effectively and enjoys working in a people-oriented environment.
- A self-starter who is independent, highly organised, resourceful, deadline oriented, and able to take initiative.
- Ability to work with content writing and storytelling with visual effects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment that includes frequent creative involvement.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Apple Keynotes and Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator will be an advantage.