Manager, New Business - Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 763076BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 07, 2020
- Develop a 2 years New Business pipeline across Disney, Marvel. Lucas and Pixar brands
- Work with Regional New Business team & key internal departments to identify new business strategy
- Leverage internal and external data sources to ensure new business internal strategy captures macro trends, markets, category or demographic opportunities)
- Brief Regional team on assets needed to conduct pitches and work with regional to establish agreed timeline and responsibilities.
- Partner with Local Creative Lead & Regional Creative lead to ensure creative assets are delivered
- Partner with Regional New Biz team on the deployment of new business pipeline in market
- Manage local NB tracker - ensure KPIs are delivered and that issues are flagged to regional in a timely manner
- Work with Regional franchise leads to ensure good understanding & application of franchise strategies and upcoming activations
- Build strong relationships with other countries to facilitate best practice sharing
- Be responsible for special projects assigned i.e. Franchise Champion role, FBM Local Lead role.
- University graduate in Business or a related field from a reputable university.
- Commercial leadership experiences, with an excellent record of achievement with proven sales experience.
- Excellent presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management: experience in navigating a matrixed organization and successfully influencing key internal stakeholders and a wide range of external partners with diverse requirements.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to analyse data and construct practical conclusions/recommendations.
- Ability to manage and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of Thailand retail markets highly preferred.
- Experience across broad spectrum of retail sectors preferred, including grocery retail, global fast fashion and lifestyle brands, FMCG companies, local specialty retailers.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.