Sr. Manager/Manager - Creative and Technical (Dubbing)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 841096BR Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 06, 2021
- Handle all aspects of dubbing productions, which includes creative, technical and some operations (scheduling) aspects of dubbing projects cross all line of businesses in all languages covering the South East Asia markets (currently including Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Vietnamese and Tagalog). Scope of duties also included post production administration work including contract administration, archive and some finance related areas
- Provide back of house support on all dubbing projects (collection of creative materials, scheduling with dubbing studios, etc.,) and may be required to attend recording and mixing sessions from time to time
- Handle script, key names and phrases and metadata review and approval process
- Handle creative and technical review for our dubbed products
- Understanding of dubbing industry development in respective territories and report to team about trends, usage of languages and other local information on dubbing and entertainment industries
- Communicate with dubbing studios and manage the dubbing process
- Handle database entries including RADD, SYMPHONY, BOLT and WONDERLAND
- Communicate with Burbank creative, operations and legal team on all aspects of dubbing productions.
- Communicate with all line of businesses to better understand localization needs and to offer support whenever necessary
- To help build our library to better support all localization initiatives and maximize the usage of our localization works on digital space
- To assist DCVI head of creative and technical to train and create training video/documents for our studios on our production process, workflow and systems
- Provide support to Disney studio content protection team to ensure our studios are following our security guideline
- Provide creative and technical support to DCVI APAC on any localization initiatives for all markets
- University Graduate
- 5 years + of working experience in localization or entertainment field, either in production, technical, operations or programming area.
- Basic knowledge of entertainment industry, eager and willing to learn about the dubbing business.
- Positive attitude towards work, willing to travel and work weekends if required. Mature and independent personality.
- Must be a team player and work under pressure.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.