Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
ALUMNI ONLY: Ticketing Fulfillment Internship, FA 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522644BR Location Bay Lake, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 02/05/2018
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This opportunity is exclusively for those students who have successfully completed the Disney College Program and would like to take part in a professional role at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
ResponsibilitiesOur Ticket Fulfillment Specialists make an impact by…
- Supporting a team environment while contributing independently in a fast paced production center environment fulfilling tickets, gift cards, Fastpasses, and other entitlements for pre-arrivals Guests, Cast Members and Clients. *This role is not guest facing and functions seven days per week.
- Gaining a working knowledge of all functions within Ticket Fulfillment through self-paced learning.
- Maintaining the Disney standards of service by conducting quality checks and verifying all ticket media with a high attention to detail so all shipments are ‘show ready’ and exceed guest and client expectations.
- Creating, printing and distributing entitlement production files using the latest generation of high-speed ticket encoding machines and equipment while maintaining access control to all entitlement media.
- Performing special ticketing project tasks as needed including but not limited to customized design work.
Basic QualificationsYou will need to convey…
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn/master complex ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of a fast-paced team to accomplish tasks and suggest process improvement opportunities.
- Proven experience with Disney Ticket Operations specifically ATS systems in a Vacation Planner/Ticket Seller, Guest Relations, Park Greeter or Auto Plaza position.
- Flexibility to learn all functions of ticketing and initiative to proactively assist the larger team, as needed.
- The ability to work in a highly secure area located in the Magic Kingdom Utilidor and to partner with the Ticketing Offices located in Celebration, Florida.
- Must hold a valid U.S. driver’s license. Operating a company vehicle is required for this role. Candidate must be willing and able to operate a company vehicle under inclement weather, including minimal lighting.
- Working knowledge with multiple computer systems, excel databases and/or file administration
- Working knowledge of Disney property; mainly Magic Kingdom
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationInternship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
The positions offered through this posting are all located at the Walt Disney World® Resort located near Orlando, FL. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.