Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Digital Production Management Internship: FA 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 522636BR Location Bay Lake, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Date posted 02/05/2018
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Digital (DPRD), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands including Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. DPRD has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Hong Kong and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven websites and mobile applications.
This role will be part of our Digital Experience team in Orlando and will work with the Product teams focused on Food & Beverage Digital Guest Experience and the Digital Cast Experience. This individual will aid the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements.
This individual will be a high energy self-starter, demonstrate a willingness to jump in, and possess excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Organize and maintain project documentation
- Assist with setting up new offerings such as food & beverage events & reservations in digital channels
- Support feature launches/enhancements
- Pull analytics data and maintain historical files
- Assist with project logistics including, but not limited to, coordinating meetings and supporting operational execution
- Maintain and update industry research repositories
- Assist team with entering, tracking, and maintaining tickets & backlog items
- Perform product testing on fixes, enhancements, and deployments
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Strong proficiency in Keynote
- Basic knowledge of web & mobile app development process, HTML, Content Management, Release Management, Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to juggle many projects and multiple priorities at once
- Demonstrated ability in leadership and partnering skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with bi-coastal and/or international teams
- Experience creating executive level presentations
- Solutions oriented
- Extremely organized
- Previous Disney experience
- Experience working in JIRA or similar system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project
- Experience working in a hospitality or theme park operations environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
Required EducationBusiness Management, Digital Marketing with a strong Technical track or Computer Information Systems with strong focus on Product Development. You’ll be pursuing a degree and be a junior, senior, graduate student – or recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date).
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed
The positions offered through this posting are all located at the Walt Disney World® Resort located near Orlando, FL. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.