Associate Manager, Sales(Base Beijing)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 735232BR Location Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jan. 12, 2020
- Based on company’s strategy direction, need to in charge of China market’s leisure channel development and achieve the sales KPI of business development project
- Build up the relationship with Traditional Travel Agencies and responsible for business opportunities identification and negotiation
- Understand local leisure industry market’s trend and movement in time. report regularly on the updates
- Ensure efficient internal and external communication
- Monitor partner’s sales performance and drive targeted sales revenue
- Work closely with Sales training/Disney Reservation Center/Distribution Marketing, to execute business & sales plan;
- Train contract partners to follow Shanghai Disney Resort’s business guideline in order to maximize the value for Resort
- Ensure Shanghai Disney Resort’s business policies and process are fully well followed
- At least 8 years’ working experience in relevant industry
- College degree or above
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Good communication and negotiation skills in both Chinese and English
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Passion, Proven ability to act according to business plan in provided time
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.