Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainer and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Guest Relations Consultant – BeijingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495509BR Location Beijing, Beijing, China Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney English Date posted 10/10/2017
No one speaks the language of children better than Disney, and nothing captures their imaginations more than a great story. Disney English combines the art of Disney storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and innovative technology to inspire learners’ passion for English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across China. By providing an award-winning academic curriculum and engaging children with their favorite Disney stories, songs and characters; Disney English creates a fun, lively, and highly effective learning environment.
An opportunity with Disney English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Walt Disney Company. Become one Disney English cast member could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Disney English Mission
Our mission is to transform children’s learning by combining immersive content, innovative technology, and engaging teaching methods that inspire children to confidently communicate with the world in their own voice.
•Once a parent has enrolled and become “active”, Disney English Guest Relations Consultant provides the Disney English Experience to existing parents through comprehensive solutions oriented services, and develops a strong and long-lasting relationship with the parent and learner through Disney English renewal process.
- Work closely with the operations and academic teams to deliver the Disney English Experience to existing parents to achieve center renewal sales target.
- Lead sales renew conversations by highlighting Disney English differences and learner’s actual learning progress. Ensure all processes are in strict accordance with Disney English renewal sales process and policies.
- Coordinate with relevant functions to follow up “non- renew reason” action planning and timely feedback to line manager for support if needed.
- Deliver best guest experience with counselor’s approach attitude, including parent connection before and after class, parent connection call, etc. and as needed helps parents solve issues.
- Able to handle parent complaint and provide initial service recovery solutions, and ensure all complaints if unsolved are followed timing by reporting to line manager.
- Keep work closely with academic teams to know about learner’s learning progress, by regular class observation, PTC sit-in, parent care binder review with Learning partners, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate customer profiles within Sales Force.
- Follow up with parents to inform of class transfer, event information, and leave record and make-up class arrangement.
- Provide on-going feedback to the Center Manager in regards to center sales strategy and tools.
- Maintain a professional and polished Disney appearance at all times.
- Punctual to all scheduled meetings, trainings, scrimmages and sharing.
- Report any safety or security-related incidences in an accurate and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
Basic QualificationsJob Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum customer service related work experience, with sales background or academic background as a plus.
- A passion for working with children and their families / caregivers; Understand kid parent’s experience and kid education
- College degree or commensurate experience required; Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Basic spoken and written English
- Communication & Relationship building – well self presenting self and listening/ understanding others, cultivates relationships to advance business goals.
- Working under pressure and effectively handle stress
- Commitment to learning and pursue personal development
- Being responsible and accountable for execution
- High personal integrity
Basic Selling Skills and knowledge:
- Handling complaints
- Problem solving
- Exploring customer needs
- Solution Selling Skills
- Counselor sales attitude
- Product knowledge
- Understand life of kid parent and children, know about kid parent’s experience and kid education
- Sales process and policies
- Successfully handles initial inquiries from parents as well as consultations and conferences with parents
- Actively contacts renewal period parents and scheduling meetings/consultations in the center
Delivering Customer Satisfaction:
- Exceptional listening, presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrates and upholds a high level of energy and spirit
- Maintains professional appearance
Below for internal cast members:
- DE Product Knowledge: Familiar with and keeps updated on DE product knowledge and methods (internal cast member)
- Maintains the Disney English standards of customer service(internal cast member)
- Sales Force System knowledge and skills (internal cast members)