HR Intern - BeijingApply NowApply Later Job ID oxp9ffw4 Location Beijing, Mainland China Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 07, 2021
Hulu’s HR Team is seeking a part-time intern who will be an outstanding addition to our HR team. You will help us on talent acquisition, employer branding, and social media management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support recruiting team on scheduling interview, coordinate candidates interview process and crafting outstanding candidate experience.
- Run Hulu Beijing’s Social Media accounts, including WeChat public account, Zhihu, Tencent Video, and Bilibili.
- Participate in employer branding initiatives, including coordinating online & offline events, designing company souvenirs, etc.
WHAT TO BRING
- Any major
- Quick learner, organized person and always pursue better ways, target to provide best candidate experience
- Expert usage and solid experience in social media management, especially in WeChat public account
- Good writing in Chinese and proficiency in English
- Good sense of marketing or skills of design will be preferred
- Aspiration of pursuing a career in HR or experience on candidate coordination will be preferred
- Time requirement: At least 4 working days per week, for at least 3 months. Onsite working is required.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.