Senior/Software Developer - AI Infrastructure
Beijing, - ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID oXtPcfwb Location Beijing, Beijing Municipality, Mainland China Business Hulu Date posted Nov. 10, 2020
Hulu’s Beijing Artificial Intelligent(AI) Infrastructure team is seeking (Senior) SDE who will be an outstanding addition to our AI Infrastructure team. AI Infrastructure team currently are providing storage and computing infrastructure to empowerment Hulu business applications, including AI application and VOD applications. With the flourish booming development of new technologies, distributed storage system and computing system are in deep evolution. Creative are encouraged here, and we keep an eye on cut-of-edge industry technology to absorb them to promote Hulu business improvement. At the same time, Our AI infrastructures will focus on the characters of Hulu business to guarantee the success of Hulu features. As an infrastructure SDE at Hulu, you will dedicate to building up all the infrastructures associated with AI and optimizing them to provide high SLO. The right person for this role are expected to be interested in infrastructure technologies and have powerful initiative and passion to delivery powerful AI associated infrastructures and proactive to handle challenges to ensure successful deliver. If you are someone who like infrastructure technologies and have great willingness to do something outstanding, then this is a phenomenal role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build up state-of-art infrastructure to empowerment AI applications and others
- Continuously optimize infrastructures and facilitating business scenarios in creative way
- Create novel infrastructure solutions to promote business improvements
- Advocate engineering excellence, including use of design pattern, code review and automated testing
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of team members
- Collaboration with other teams and other roles
WHAT TO BRING
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- 3+years of professional software development experience in using C, C++, Go, Python or Java. Go / C (C++) are preferred
- At least one of following experience（both are preferred): (1) 2+years experience in distributed storage systems, including but not limited to distributed object storage system, filesystem, key-value system or NoSQL or New SQL (2) 2+years experience in Kubernetes, or deep understanding on the arch of Kubernetes, ever customization experience on the codes of Kubernetes are preferred.
- Passionate about infrastructure technologies and business success
- Fluent English in reading, writing and speaking
- Self motivated, independent. Passionate on new technologies. Willing to take challenging technical problems
- Familiar with Linux kernel and Filesystem, like ext2 / ext3 / ext4 or XFS
- Proficient in Agile development, including CI/CD, XP, Scrum
- Familiar with AI famous framework, like Tensorflow, Caffe, or PyTorch
- Familiar with basic well-know AI algorithms
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystems
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.