Software Developer - Content Discovery
Beijing, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID oS9sefwr Location Beijing, Mainland China Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 23, 2021
Machine learning Application platform(MAP) team is dedicated in providing highly efficient, powerful and scalable platform support for machine learning and AI algorithms, which ultimately support our various business scenarios including personalization and recommendation, content campaign, and etc. Our platform currently lays the foundation of connecting Hulu user with our rich high-quality content resources at the right time in the right place, no matter if the user is on PC, Mobile, or any Living room devices. Are you passionate about working on ground-breaking ideas? Are you excited to be involved in building large-scale and cutting-edge platform for such a wide AI related usage? Are you interested to collaborate with top engineers and researchers? This is an outstanding opportunity that combines the ability to build new and exciting user experiences for Hulu’s customers, with the chance to work with ‘machine learning’, ‘AI’ and advanced techniques to grow your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This role requires outstanding programming skills, a passion for user experience and design, and having demonstrated ability optimizing, developing, launching and maintaining large scale production systems.
- As a key member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
- You should be willing to dive deeply, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience building big-data driven machine learning application systems utilized by numerous machine learning and AI scenarios.
WHAT TO BRING
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Outstanding programming ability in – Java/Scala/Python
- Experience in hadoop/spark stack technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with build and deployment tools
- Expertise in machine learning and AI algorithm implementation
- Experience in recommendation and personalization application
- Experience with tensorflow/pytorch/sparkML
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.