CRM Associate (Growth)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 3bb09e38-ced6-4c04-bbb0-accb15cb15f1 Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted May 02, 2022
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and execution of all CRM marketing campaigns (Notifications, Emails, SMS)
- Incorporating a keen sense of user segmentation and content-user relevance.
- Own campaigns execution & measurement for all channels
- Setting up & automating all key consumer Lifecycle Journeys across channels
- Map customer journeys and identify tracking mechanisms to constantly improve campaign performance for automated campaigns
- Working in conjunction with the product/analytics/creative team to set up campaigns, update and track all the key performance metrics (CTR, Open rates, conversions etc.) across channels
- Identify key Content/propositions to reduce churn for various cohorts and minimize it by setting up churn prevention lifecycles as well as win-back campaigns
- Campaign measurement and tracking
- Track, measure and analyze campaign performance & continuously optimize them.
- Document the learnings
- Experiment with new cohorts, messaging & channels. Analyze impact
- Collaboratively work with Creative, Product, Content and Analytics teams to drive impact
WHAT TO BRING
- Hands-on experience with own end to end execution of CRM campaigns (Segments creation, Push notifications, Emails, SMS)
- An eye for detail is a must (ability to catch spell errors, creative non-alignment with copy, grammar, copy-time of the day relevance etc.)
- Have at least 2 years of experience in campaign management/setup on platforms like CleverTap, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Netcore, Journey Builder or similar CRM automation platforms
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns ( setting up multi-channel user journeys)
- Strong understanding of segmentation, frequency capping, inclusion/exclusion, send time etc.
- Experience in analyzing data-sets in excel/google sheets
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad set of internal (creative, copy, design, marketing teams) and external (vendors) stakeholders
- High sense of ownership, curiosity to learn & great stakeholder management skills
- Ability to thrive & adapt to an ambiguous environment
- We are customer-obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other's growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.