Senior Product Analyst (Remote/ Hybrid Working)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 0556085b-91af-442c-ab3b-3a050df0d840 Location Gurgaon, India / Bengaluru, India / Mumbai, India / Hyderabad, India / Fort Cochin, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted May 18, 2022
What you’ll do
- Lead the product analytics function for the subscriptions team.
- Build & mentor a team of product analysts.
- Work with the data engineering team to shape robust & real time data systems with right instrumentation & visualization capabilities.
- Co-own the business goals & lead data-led problem solving to find actionable insights across acquisition, payments, engagement & retention.
- Setup a framework for running hundreds of parallel A/B test reliably.
- Work with product & business teams to identify high level requirements/problems and build analytical frameworks & presentations.
- Build reports & dashboards that enable a more data aware organization and reflect the health of different initiatives.
Who we’d like to work with
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent preferably in Business Administration/ Statistics/ Operational Research/ Mathematics.
- 5-8 years of experience; currently working as Senior Business Analyst / Senior Product Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools, data warehousing concepts and ETL development and tools. Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data.
- Experience with distributed analytic processing technologies is desired (e.g. Hive).
- Experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, appsflyer, localytics, apsalar etc.
- Extremely strong analytical orientation/bent of mind and consumer understanding .
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.