Support Engineer II - ITApply Now Apply Later Job ID e765851f-d724-4363-b8c1-938c0975ba94 Location Bengaluru, India / Gurgaon, India / Mumbai, India / Hyderabad, India Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Apr. 14, 2022
What is the scope & responsibility of the Role?
- Support Disney+ Hotstar’s IT Operations
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Installation and support end-user devices.
- Create technical documentation and SOPs
- Installing authorized software and ensuring patches and upgrades are applied on end-user devices
- Build packages, and administrates Mac, Windows OS, and IOS/Android devices through MDM
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation and support of IT-related policies.
Skills/Strength of an Ideal Candidate
- Service desk experience
- Strong Knowledge of macOS and iOS.
- Experience in Jamf/Intune
- Administer and provide User account provisioningPerform user account management activities
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals,
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge/use of IT ticketing and asset management systems
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Positive and professional demeanorParticipate in ongoing training and departmental development
- AV/VC deployment experience (Polycom, Zoom/BlueJeans)
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.