Retail Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747588BR Location Bentonville, Arkansas, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
Overall the Retail Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the implementation and execution of marketing programs for the Walmart account. Inclusive of post program recaps & analysis, accountable for promotional fund tracking & reconciliation. Reports to Sr. Manager Retail Marketing.
- This position is responsible for implementing innovative marketing programs or projects by partnering with Sr. Manager, Retail Marketing to achieve/support organizational objectives for market share, volume, revenue, operating income and brand awareness.
- Provides retail marketing coordination of promotional execution and maintenance of DPEP brands to meet or exceed revenue targets, growth objectives and other brand initiatives.
- Guides execution of DPEP programs with the core strengths and needs of retailers to maximize business ensuring all deadlines and brand guidelines are met and creative consistency throughout all program elements.
- Solicits cost estimates for best pricing on all marketing elements ensuring all quality guidelines are met.
- Strong working relationships with retailer marketing managers, visual merchandising managers and key agencies/suppliers to ensure execution of DPEP programs.
- Consolidates promotional performance and presents to Director and Sr. Manager Retail Marketing for consideration in the development of growth objectives that are aligned with DPEP initiatives.
- Writes and submits creative briefs for review.
- Represents retailer point of view in internal meetings to educate and highlight program executional objectives with the oversight of the Sr. Manager.
- Acts as Brand Ambassador ensuring all program elements meet approvals & brand guidelines.
- Seeks out knowledge of competitive retailer program execution, recaps and brings findings/learning back to the team.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing. Experience in retail marketing preferred.
- Required understanding of the retail industry.
- Excellent project management skills.
- 1-2 years of Walmart and/or Disney experience desirable.
- Mac & Keynote fluent a must
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word needed
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.