Disney Store Key Holder Cast Member (FT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 856593BR Location Branson, Missouri, United States Business Disney Store Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
Responsibilities:The Key Holder Cast Member supports the Store Leadership Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the Store ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external, has “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest Experience, development of the Cast, maintenance of Store visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Serves as Leader on Duty to coach and motivate Cast Members while upholding a culture that builds exceptional internal and external Guest Experiences. This is accomplished through in Store entertainment, Guest Engagement and building an emotional connection to the brand.
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards while providing Guest with memorable experiences
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Supports and participates in initiatives that give back to the community to promote the Disney brand
- Works in collaboration with Team to leverage synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Supports strategy as developed and helps to translate into specific priorities, objectives and action plans
- Understands and drives appropriate metrics to assess business performance – Mystery Shop Score, Sales Equations (sales and KPIs) and Controllable Expenses (shrink and payroll)
- Partners with Store Leadership Team to ensure Store is open and closed in compliance with company policy
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, even under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to give basic direction and feedback to Cast Members
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize Guests and tasks
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder.
- Must have open availability.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in specialty retail
- Ability to speak fluently in another language in addition to English
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store USA, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.