Assistant Editor – Audience EngagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 888249BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business ESPN Date posted Nov. 30, 2021
- Create Live and VOD airing custom artwork using design software such as Photoshop
- Work with larger Watch team to plan and strategize around custom art needs for upcoming schedule
- Ensure custom artwork is accurately uploaded into central art software and displaying correctly across all digital platforms
- Assist in adding daily entries to ESPN’s automated video editing software across live events and shows
- Daily management of communications between ESPN and editing software team to ensure successful streaming recording
- Learn and execute additional Audience Engagement tasks as needed, including but not limited to, Watch, Sport Pages, Alerts, Main App and Web Feeds, etc
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in sports digital media/and or marketing
- General Photoshop skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple and varied tasks
- Strong sports knowledge relating to teams, players and storylines
- Sports takes place on nights, weekends and holidays – and those shifts will be regular and required
- Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
- A B.S./B.A. degree in communication arts, journalism or new media or equivalent combination of education experience.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Enterprises, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.