Associate Producer IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 10020266 Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States / Town of Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business ESPN Date posted Sep. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Associate Producer II works within Creative Operations Team in the coordination, development and production of seasonal and new initiative animation, graphic projects. This individual is responsible for establishing and managing the administrative project coordination, timelines, deliverables for both the internal design team and production stakeholders for single or multiple projects. The Creative Associate Producer II will also act as the main point of contact on some projects. This position is based in Bristol, CT
- Manages project schedules, resources, and helps facilitates vendor contracts
- Point of contact for project communications from Production, including status reports for design team, management staff, clients, and vendors
- Keeps communication pipeline maintained at the highest possible level for positive productivity
- Strong team building skills. Team morale and Is able to motivate, educate, direct a team or individual Designers, Animators, Editors and others assigned to projects whether in-house, freelance or with an external production group
- Ensures that deliverables are received and payments are fulfilled
- Makes budget decisions within limits proscribed by creative and executive leaders
- Coordinates communication with our legal team or image reps to ensure best practices in royalties and copyrights
- Conducts and organizes research for projects in collaboration with creative leaders
- Gathers, organizes, and coordinates needs for production (e.g. music, props, etc.)
- Schedules and attends production meetings, takes notes for clients and vendors
- Oversees and delegates upkeep and creation of style guides
- Accountable for strict adherence to established department procedures
- Develop thorough knowledge of various network/show looks
- Adhere to all SOP of projects with Creative team to meet all required deadlines and technical requirements.
- Ability to work nights and weekends and extra hours as needed.
- 3 years minimum broadcast production experience.
- Strong Understanding of Microsoft based software (Word, Excel, 365)
- Demonstrated ability to get along with diverse personalities and working styles
- Partnering and teamwork skills
- Performance management skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask and deliver consistently with accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Very strong communication, both oral and written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of file formats, conversions, and media codecs
- Familiarity with SmartSheets, or similar project management tracking programs.
- Familiarity with /or non-linear editing software, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with ESPN Programming and the sports media landscape.
- Knowledge of ESPN or network production infrastructure
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc, which is part of a business we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.