Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 940574BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Compensation team leads the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support business clients based around the globe. This includes designing base salary programs, incentive plans and alternative rewards programs that drive the attraction and retention of critical talent while reflecting market conditions, internal equity, a strong pay for performance philosophy and the company’s priorities and strategies.
The Compensation Analyst assists in the implementation and administration of compensation programs such as salaries, short and long-term incentives, job evaluations, and salary surveys that support the company’s business strategy. The Compensation Analyst partners with the global, regional and local HR/Compensation community to provide assistance on the delivery of compensation initiatives/policies/processes within the Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution segment (DMED).
This position will be a hybrid work model (both in-office & remote work) out of Burbank, CA, Bristol, CT, or the New York, NY office.
- Support the overall administration of key compensation cycles (salary increase, short-term and long-term incentive programs), working closely with the overall compensation team to ensure accurate data as well as assist with managing planning and communications to client populations
- Manage the set-up, delivery, and support of the Company’s online integrated compensation planning tool.
- Responsible for data coordination, management, auditing and reporting for compensation team including day to day data management as well as annual salary survey participation
- Assist compensation team in workflow supporting client groups such as creation of new positions in the system of record
- Conduct market equity studies, and assist with promotion and new hire recommendations.
- Provide analytical support in the design, development, and cost modeling of variable pay plans.
- Provide project based support for Enterprise wide compensation initiatives ensuring the needs of our various clients are met
- Complete special projects as they arise
- 1+ years compensation experience
- Solid understanding of compensation practices and trends
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP, Success Factors, Cognos and Access experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong aptitude for research, analysis and data management
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work in a flexible, often ambiguous environment
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.