Coordinator, Ad Integration & StrategyApply NowApply Later Job ID 978527BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States / New York, New York, United States Business ESPN Date posted May 12, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Manages the development, refinement and delivery of sponsored graphics for CBB (Event & Studio), Soccer, ACC & SEC Network, College World Series, Lacrosse and other assigned properties. The Coordinator I will be the primary point of contact between Sports Business Solutions, Creative Services and production teams
- Will be the main point of contact for linear and social design requests creating customized opportunities for our clients
- Liaison with clients to ensure timely creative asset development, approval and production timelines
- Partner with the ESPN Creative Studio team in ideating/coordinating new sales that can be used across the ESPN sales and brand portfolio
- Serve as project manager, creative producer, and liaison between sales, creative services, production, and commercial operations, frequently multi-tasking within tight deadlines
- Develops and maintains relationships with ESPN Sales, agencies and clients by providing expertise and knowledge in creating/developing sponsorship opportunities
- On site or in the control room as necessary to ensure correct execution for each sponsored element
- Tracks, evaluates and reports the results and outcomes of specific marketing initiatives and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with Creative Studio, Content, Ad Sales teams and clients/agencies to assist growth in existing and new partnerships to develop added value opportunities that provide incremental revenue
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal communication, and creative skills required
- General knowledge of studio and remote productions functions while working with and assisting in their team
- Computer working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Minimum 1 year marketing and promotions experience related to sports, media, cable or entertainment industries a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and has a proven record of accomplishment managing complex projects and developing new opportunities
- General understanding of ESPN studio and remote production functions and procedures with proven results in successfully collaborating with and assisting their teams
- Ability to identify and create new or enhanced sponsorship opportunities within portfolio of Ad Integration and Strategy sport properties and content
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, broadcasting, communications, or closely related field
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.