Programming Coordinator, InternationalApply NowApply Later Job ID 933170BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business ESPN Date posted Mar. 02, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Maintains detailed and accurate program schedules in Content Scheduler
- Executes and distributes program schedule changes
- Assist in final preparation of monthly programming schedules for ESPN’s international networks & digital platforms
- Assists network managers with planning and inputting of standby programming and guidelines
- Works closely with all internal departments to manage appropriate workflows involving assigned networks, platforms, and sports categories
- Supports or conducts research and background reports to enhance the overall acquisition and planning efforts in particular assigned sports categories
- Demonstrable, superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong knowledge of U.S. and international sports
- Familiarity with NCS/CS
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- College degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, Management or related field
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.