Senior Producer, Creative OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 935847BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business ESPN Date posted Feb. 28, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Sr. Producer will be heavily focused on the day-to-day management of digital experiences and projects, but will also be able to produce a variety of projects that touch all platforms. This individual coordinates administrative and financial requirements, and they establish timelines, deliverables and review sessions for both the internal design team and production stakeholders for a single or multiple projects.
- Manage the lifecycle of a wide variety of projects, from linear shows to E+ series to custom digital interactives
- Speak the language of all platforms and adhere to the processes and procedures that make the most sense for each project
- Organize and run stakeholder and creative team meetings, setting each team member up for success with clear agendas, goals and written recaps
- Find spaces and initiatives where content on E+ and ESPN.com intersect and identify smart connections
- Oversee distribution outside ESPN.com and the ESPN app, Social, ESPN Stories and any new social spaces, Apple News, Sales/Creative Works
- Collect and analyze metrics and data in an accessible and user-friendly space
- Organize and run post-mortems and retrospectives, ensuring everyone's voice is heard and those voices influence strategy for the next project
- Forecasts with the Senior Staff on projects on a yearly basis
- Strong team-building and leadership skills. Is able to motivate, educate, direct a team or individual Designers, Animators, Editors and others assigned to projects whether in-house, freelance or with an external production group
- Understands trends and patterns in the larger digital media industry
- Fan-first mentality, constantly asking the question of how our fans will best consume ESPN content
- Digital project or product management experience
- Experience working with project management tools, as well as an eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to run internal meetings, stakeholder meetings and large brainstorming conversations
- Detail and multi-task oriented, the ability to multitask and deliver consistently with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 4 years of digital project or product management experience
- Extensive experience with workflow or project management tools, including but not limited to, Smartsheet, Atlassian products, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Experience with data collection tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Chartbeat; demonstrated ability to understand what those numbers mean
- Previous experience working with or overseeing a creative team
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A College or Technical School degree in communications or related field
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.