Stage Manager IApply NowApply Later Job ID 856653BR Location Bristol, Connecticut, United States Business ESPN Date posted Sep. 20, 2021
- Oversees an assigned studio. Ensures that the Director has all materials and equipment needed to direct the production. Ensures that sets are in place and working; and that needed production positions are staffed and that approved schedules are met.
- Participates in pre-production activities.
- Coordinates with and ensures the availability of assigned talent / guests / commentators.
- Assists the Director with studio floor management activities; controls the live or live-to-tape aspects of productions.
- Identifies and reports issues with sets or production staff to the appropriate organization unit; follows-up to ensure the resolution of identified studio operations issues.
- Ensures compliance of assigned tasks with established standard operating procedures.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a major market or at the network level
- Candidates must be highly motivated, willing to work unusual hours and must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure to meet ever-changing deadlines.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.