Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainer and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Category Manager Apparel FashionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531810BR Location Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium Business Walt Disney International Brand Disney Licensing,Disney English Date posted 03/08/2018
- Identify, develop and prioritize the local objectives and strategies for Disney fashion to grow business and deliver budget
- Develop new Fast Fashion business opportunities
- Ensure delivery of the fiscal year budget and have a clear responsibility for the P&L
- Develop strong relationships with Licensees and Key Retailers to maximize opportunities
- Identify and develop the strategy for franchises in the category
- Implement regional product guidelines and prioritize Top categories
- Lead the creative identity with the Product Development team for France - Benelux
- Build and foster internal relationships with peers and senior team
- Be a valuable member of a key account team and contribute to the key account plan.
- Line manager of one direct report
After successfully finalizing your studies – ideally in Business Administration – or equivalent education, you have gained at least 5 years of working experience in Sales, Marketing or Buying within the Benelux Fashion industry or retail. You are well grounded with profound market and product knowledge within the Fashion segment. Being a Sales and/or Marketing Professional you convince with excellent negotiation and sales skills as well as target oriented behavior, communicative strength and distinct entrepreneurial thinking. We take a routine handling of common PC applications and solid verbal and written French, Dutch and English skills as given.
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with four business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment and consumer products
Additional InformationYou will become part of the France-Benelux Disney Consumer Products team, where you will work with colleagues managing Food/Health/Beauty and Toys/Stationery for the Benelux and of a wider Retail team. You will also become part of the European Fashion & Home team, where you will work with Fashion counterparts managing Fashion in other European countries. The role reports full line to the Category lead Apparel France-Benelux and dotted-line to the Regional Fashion Category Directors.
The role will be based in Brussels and frequent travel within the France-Benelux region.