Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Talent Acquisition Marketing Undergraduate Intern, Fall 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 738235BR Location Buena Vista, California, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 10, 2020
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
As part of Global Talent Acquisition Marketing, you will be part of a team of creative individuals working with the recruitment organization to attract and engage top talent to a Company known for creating magical experiences for children of all ages. We bring the Disney employment story to life by pulling back the curtain to showcase what a career with Disney is really like. Now is your opportunity to be part of the Disney legacy by joining our collaborative and innovative team!
Responsibilities:A Day in the Life…
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Intern will act as the executor of integrated recruitment marketing campaigns in support of The Walt Disney Company globally. This intern organizes and activates the TWDC employment brand initiatives under the direction of the Marketing Account Manager and through partnership with the Client Services team.
- Ensure proper and appropriate execution of marketing strategy components such as job postings or ad placements, collateral fulfillment and event materials development. This work is done in partnership with a Client Services team.
- Collaborate closely with Account Manager, Creative Designers, Communication Specialists, and Recruitment Leaders to execute project plans designed to meet the staffing objectives for The Walt Disney Company globally
- Collaborate with clients, design & communications partners, and/or vendors to execute media plan components such as marketing ad placements and job postings
- Possess the talent to write in varying tones, voices and styles in order to meet the appetite of our diverse audience and the varying social platforms we market on
- Coordinate photo & video shoots by developing timelines, scheduling talent/vendors, and arranging logistics
- Proven knowledge and passion for social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snap Chat with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay on top of trends and emerging platforms
- Assist with end-to-end cycle for development of promotional giveaways that support recruitment strategies
- Execute conference strategy components such as securing space and delivering booth collateral to clients
- Ability to focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to manage all workstreams
Your resume must include a link to your website/portfolio/reel. Please include writing, video, and social media samples (including social channels and accounts) on your website/portfolio.
Basic Qualifications:What we are looking for…
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Prior experience in marketing, communications, promotions, or public relations
- Knowledge of Recruitment Marketing as a business area
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner to meet all deadlines
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to partner effectively and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication style that adapts to various audiences such as executives, Casting leadership, client areas, external agencies/ vendors and peers
Preferred Qualifications:Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and Acrobat
- Knowledge of Recruitment Marketing as a business area
- Knowledge of working on a MAC
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Junior, Senior or recent grad level and pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources or a closely related field
- At time of application, must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June to January 2021.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of their internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.