Ad Sales Digital & Technology, ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 774158BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 11, 2021
In this role, the Ad Sales Digital & Technology, Manager will lead the development of Entertainment & Family business in digital, both on own and third party platforms. Develop a digital strategy and action plan that allows us to maximize opportunities and revenues, as well as the creation of value from the integration with other areas of the company; OOH, Sports, OTT.
Responsibilities:The Ad Sales Digital & Technology, Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinate a portfolio of Disney's top brands and agency partners across all advertising related aspects of their presence on the digital platform.
- Take advantage of digital data sets to provide simple, understandable and actionable information to advertisers and the rest of the internal ad sales team.
- Train a traditional ad sales team in digital advertising, coordinate the creation of cross-platform proposals and assist in the execution of campaigns.
- Cross functionally; work with marketing measurement products and engineering teams to build new solutions.
- Use data, analytics and insights to measure media effectiveness and drive decision making.
- Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed, multi-stakeholder management organization.
- Understand the competitive differentiators in the rapidly changing television and online advertising landscape.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic sales.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Intermediate level of Portuguese is desirable.
- Excellent technology skills and ability to learn quickly what is required to support successful implementation and optimization of campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Knowledge of product management.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Experience using digital data platforms such as Comscore, google analytics, Omniture, Adquality, etc.
- Experience in mobile / digital advertising.
- Strong knowledge in programmatic advertising, using the leading ad exchange platforms, SSPs (Supply side platforms) and DMP (data management platforms).
- Excellent ability to present technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences, including non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a sales team.
- Experience selling branded content campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results.
- Experience working with YouTube and its monetization programs.
- Proactive leadership mindset with the ability to identify opportunities and influence key stakeholders.
- A true passion for online content and a strong sale drive with the ability to build strategic partnerships.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.