Ad Tech, AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 764985BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 24, 2020
It should provide an especially valuable point of view in the strategic decisions of the area. Likewise, the ad tech analyst will coordinate the technological needs demanded by the Ad Operation team (traffickers) and will lead projects as a Proof of Concept (PoC) reporting to the Performance Operation Manager and being part of the Media Framework Team.
Responsibilities:The main task will be to work on the correct traceability of audiences and media allocation per campaign. It will also be in charge of providing support on issues related to the adoption of marketing technology tools.
The Analyst will develop customized measurement strategies for the different business models of the company. In addition, it will define KPIs to analyze behavior and user experience. It will develop information systems that help to understand performance results and encourage decision-making.
The Ad Tech Analyst will be responsible for :
- Technical coordination between media partners and suppliers, mainly in paid media initiatives.
- Platform configuration (DCM, Sizmek, DMP, Tag Manager and pixel execution).
- Configuration of user attribution and traceability tools (Kochava, Appsflyer, Tune, etc.)
- Documentation of technological procedures.
- Development of implementation guides.
- Maintenance of data extraction processes.
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of the extracted data. QA.
- Development of advanced measurement strategies, generated from understanding the various business models available in the online market.
- Analyze user behavior and experience, to provide recommendations that improve customer attraction, conversion and retention strategies.
- Design and manage testing on websites (A/B, Multivariate) that improve conversion rates.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Possess 2 to 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Expertise Google Marketing Platforms, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, programmatic buying platforms, Google Tag Manager, Kochava and Bluekai among others.
- Knowledge in flashtalking, Adobe sensei, Acxion, LiveRamp, Datorama and SQL is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Publicity, Business Administration or any related field.
- Intermediate English.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.