Administrative AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 889472BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 01, 2021
- Manage the daily calendar arrangements of 3 company executives.
- Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries and handle expense reports with related areas.
- Perform administrative and area support including preparation, writing/consolidation of weekly/monthly reports, Purchase Orders, T&E control and PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage the relationship with AMEX Global Travel.
- Maintain professionalism and exercise discretion when interfacing with direct reports and other areas
- Plan, organize and implement department events, meetings, and employee meeting activities or special projects
- Required Tenure: 5 to 10 years
- Skills / key Competences: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point Other:
- SAP is a plus
- Languages: English Advanced or Billingual
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).